We’ve created an udder-ly delicious recipe with a guarantee you'll be wanting more... say hello to our Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream s'mores!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE S'MORES WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
- 1 cup of oats
- 2/3 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp of honey / agave syrup
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 6 tbsp of lower calorie caramel spread or spread of choice
- Sugar-free marshmallows
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream
- To make the base, pop the oats and desiccated coconut into a food processor and blitz to form a fine crumb.
- Add in the coconut oil and honey / agave syrup then blend to combine.
- Once the mixture is nice and sticky, press this into a lined brownie tin and pop into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread over the lower calorie caramel spread or other spread of choice and return the brownie tin to the freezer for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove your Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes.
- Once softened a little, spread your Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream over the caramel layer in the brownie tin.
- Return the brownie tin to the freezer and leave them in there for an hour to allow everything to firm up. After an hour, remove the brownie tin from the freezer and gently slide the bars out.
- Top sugar-free marshmallows onto the ice cream layer and slice the bars into portions.
- To finish, use a kitchen torch to toast the sugar-free marshmallows for a rustic finish.
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.