We've curated 6 FREE FESTIVE RECIPES using our award-winning ice cream as a core part of each - they're also healthier twists on the calorie-laden originals.
Simply click the flavours below to add them to your basket and we'll deliver the ice cream direct to your door so you've got the right flavours to hand.
This dessert not only looks fantastic but is actually super easy to make - trust us.
Have a go and tag us in your creations @oppobrothers.
Oppo's Bûche Glacée
- 4 Egg whites
- 45g - Natvia sweetener
- 20g - Corn flour
- 3 tubs of Oppo Vanilla Pecan Praline, Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut and Double Salted Caramel ice cream
- Handful of cranberries
- Packet of Speculoos biscuits
- Piping bag
- Rectangular cake (baked or not)
- Stand mixer for meringue
- Chef's blowtorch (for the ultimate rustic look)
- Cake tin
- Cut the rectangular cake into three slices horizontally.
- Place a layer of cling film in the cake tin.
- Put the first cut slice of cake at the bottom of the tin.
- Cover this slice with a layer of Oppo Vanilla Pecan Praline ice cream. We recommend to let the tubs soften for 15 minutes for prime scooping temperature.
- Place a second slice of cake in the tin over the ice cream layer.
- Cover this slice with a layer of Oppo Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut ice cream.
- Cut off the edges of the third slice of cake so that it is smaller than the other two slices.
- Put this slice in the mold and press a little.
- Brush this last slice with a layer of Oppo Double Salted Caramel ice cream.
- Break up the Speculoos biscuits into pieces and push into the last layer of ice cream.
- Cover the cling film over and press gently.
- Put this in the freezer for an hour.
- Before serving, beat the 4 egg whites, sweetener and corn flour to create a meringue and spoon into a piping bag.
- Remove the ice cream cake from the tin using the cling film edges and cover it with the meringue.
- Use a burner to ensure that the meringue has a nice brown color - please be careful!
- Finish with cranberries.
- Then, most importantly, enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Love, Team Oppo x
Recipe & Imagery - Jelena Fairweather @into.trends